Friday, August 10, 2007

Silly work crappy convention

I have a 5 day work trip next week from Monday - Friday. I think we arrive back at 5pm on Friday which is my birthday :(.
I really struggle with some of the people I work with for long periods of time. Also about 5 people from our office up North are going to be there. I don't really know them so taht should be interesting.
My Boss wont be there as he is going to be in the office here.
Jerk Boy and his project team are going to be there, my team is going to be there bar the boss which kind of leaves me in charge, and another team is going to be there plus 5 people from the office up North.
I am absolutely dreading it and I can't believe I wake up there on my birthday - it's so unfair. It's not even a top notch hotel we are staying in some crappy accommodation that probably includes cockroaches.
The only plus is that me and Jerk Boy get to spend the 5 days together the bad point is I had a text row with Jerk Boy yesterday leaving him texting me saying
"I'm sorry Gretta, I know you're mad with me right now"
And he's right I was mad with him I couldn't even bring myself to reply and the fact is all I want to do is give him the silent treatment - if we don't make up over the weekend, this next week is going to be hell on earth for me :(
I really should start prepping for the week as well so I better get on with things.
If I don't blog before I go - please think of me and send me positive vibes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Thats too bad you arent looking forward to your work trip. Hopefully everything gets better with Jerk Boy, and it the trip turns out better than expected!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home