Thursday, June 28, 2007

Oh and I've emailed Teddy today

So you'll read about Teddy here.
He's 'suppose' to be visiting in July, but he emailed me mid May saying he'd let me know when his flight is booked and what the details are. Guess what in true Teddy fasion he has lost contact with me. I don't think he's coming now - it's all a bit odd. Anyway, I've emailed
"Hi Teddy
How are you doing?
I'm assuming because I haven't heard from you, you're now not coming to visit? Anyway, if you are let me know as soon as, so I can book some time off work. Hope you're well and work isn't too stressful
Gretta x"
I really hope he replies - even if it is a I'm not coming now. He does have a habit of contacting me hwen I least expect him too so he could just turn up but I'd rather have a pre-planned arrangement.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

That is a bit of a long time to not contact you, maybe he's coming late in July?

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home