Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Moan moan moan

My boss let me leave work early yesterday because I had to be back for one of our stupid, long, pointless, boring work meetings. They’re seriously uber dull to the extreme.

Jerk Boy managed to get out of it – I can’t believe it. Usually we spend the whole time taking the piss out everybody at these meetings but his department manager said he had to finish the project he was working on so he somehow managed to be excused.

Which meant I had to endure this meeting with all the stuck up suits on my own without any light entertainment. I seriously wanted to kill Jerk Boy yesterday for doing that to me.

After the work meeting, I usually get home and pour myself a huge glass of wine, however shockingly I was out of wine, so I ended up just curling up in bed.

I felt very alone last night, it was one of those nights when I just needed someone to quietly creep into bed with me, wrap their arms around me and hold me closer than close and tell me that everything is going to be alright. No-one did, so I closed my eyes and decided to dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

Poor Gretta.

Hope you did a big starfish across the bed and remembered how horrible it was to share a bed with an elbow (or worse... actually, that may be better) poking you in the back, the snoring and the morning breath. Not to mention sweaty limbs in summer and cold feet and hands in winter.

But I do know what you mean
xxxx

12:10 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

At the very least, hope you had some good dreams!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home