Thursday, June 28, 2007

You give me pleasure but also cause me so much pain.

Work is really quiet today – it’s hard to believe that some days I feel completely snowed under and other days I am sat twiddling my thumbs.

Anyhow… It’s weird but I feel kind of ok about the Flatmate situation at the moment, he was online last night, and so was I. He struck up a conversation with me but I wanted to keep it short – I told him I was going to bed, and said “can’t you stay online a little while longer, we haven’t chatted for quite a while now – not properly” He’s right we haven’t so I stayed but he was taking ages responding to my ims so in the end I said “you’re busy doing something else so I am gona head to bed” and that was that. I thought he may have come online to chat today but he hasn’t as yet. I feel ok about it all. I feel distant from him, yet ok with it. The gradual process Scotty – I’m doing good aren’t I?

I’m so bored at work today – ahh well only another 2 and half hours to go hehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Of course you are, it'll take a bit of time..

7:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home