Monday, July 02, 2007

Slightly confused but also breezy.

I caught up with Flatmate Saturday morning, ok so I drank a bit Friday night and text him saying I missed him and then he showed up on Saturday morning. Told me he missed me too. We just chatted about stuff, he kept telling me how great I looked even tho I was in PJs and I stayed in them until he left. It was good to see him, we just had fun in each others company and I needed it.
Teddy hasn't replied to the email so now I pretty much assume he's not visiting. It kind of sucks I would have loved him to visit.
Jerk Boy has been acting slightly strange this weekend! I don't think he likes me, but.....
He was acting very strange, mainly last night so maybe he was just in a funny mood. He started talking to me in a very odd way, not particulaly strangely but like this
"Gretta, don't grow your hair too long I really like it short"
"Gretta, that top you wore the other evening was a bit revealing really wasn't it?"
Then.....
I was at a friends house in the kitchen chatting to a friend and he just came and stood by me, but very close to me so his shoulder was touching my shoulder - it was odd for him to be that close, it's been a very long time since he's been that close.
Then all night he kept making silly jokes and then he'd look at me expecting me to laugh at his jokes.
I don't think he's interested in me but he's been acting very strangely even for Jerk Boy. I'm crap at reading things.

4 Comments:

Blogger bondibetty said...

They always want what they can't have babe!

You're moving away from him and he'll want to drag you back in.

So predictable.

4:19 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Don't read anything, Gretta, unless he says it out loud although actions speak louder than words.

I hate it when people play mind games.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

I'm crap at reading things,too. I always think that there is something there to read, but it usually turns out to be all in my head!

7:48 AM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Jerk Boy sounds like he's playing games. Next time you should ask him what he's trying to get at.

9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home