Sunday, June 17, 2007

Th big blow up...

And haha I'm for once not talking about the boobs.
So, as you know Jerk Boy and I have this great friendship, the sort of friendship that a few years ago got totally weird with mixed emotions, a lot of mixed signals, and a lot of very foolish activity. Yet after all that, we still manage to be great friends. However, our friends would probably say that the sexual tension between us when in the same room is noticable to everyone in a 4 mile radius of us. However, Jerk Boy and I have both exepted that nothing will ever happen between us - ST or no ST.
So, last night a big group of us were at the pub and Jerk Boy was there, anyway we were playing card games and he is renown for his cheating. For some reason last night his cheating got under my skin and I just started having it out with him with all of my friends watching in disbelief. Many of our friends comment on Jerk Boy and me when we flirt and wind each other up, but this was full on shouting at each other to the point where he told me I was *********** him off to the extreme. Then we do this silly thing where we stare each other out holding an aggressive gaze. We were totally freaking out our table and the thing is we were both boiling with anger.
Then I told him to just move on, and we did. That's kind of what happens when we fight we let it boil and then we move on.
So this morning, I get a text, I've come into work I need to print something off of your computer what's your password! I don't want Jerk Boy having my password.
a. there are confidential documents on my work computer that me and my boss work through
and
b. I haven't gotten rid of my website history lately and he's a nosey bugger and sure to be nosey and if he found this blog that would be the end of our friendship as I know it.
So, I text him back and said I would go into work and sort it out for him, and that's what I did. We laughed and chatted, talked about the interview on Tuesday!
Then I realised, it is so us, we seem to have the sort of friendship that can overcome anything. We've managed to overcome intensive flirting, many issues at work and now we've overcome probably the biggest row we've ever had. I still sometimes think that we're more right for each other than wrong, but even in the past I did fancy him. I just don't anymore and he doesn't fancy me either, yet tell you what he's such a good friend and someone I think I'll always value no matter how Jerky he often is.

5 Comments:

Blogger j;ljk said...

Haha, I was going to comment on your post, but I was so mesmorized by your last post! You have amazing breasts! They are not too big at all! When I gained the Freshman 15 from college, a lot of weight went to my boobs...now that I'm losing weight they are slowly shrinking as well =[. Embrace yours!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

You and JerkBoy have a great friendship going on. It's funny how he still irks you sometimes and yet you still care for him a great deal as a friend. :)

And I'm no perv, but I find your boobs entries highly amusing. =P

6:59 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Socal: when they're normal I embrace them at the moment even my arms are struggling at that - ok that was a bad joke but I'm glad I mesmorized you.

Venge: We do have a great friendship, just a shame there is also a lot of tension of some sort whether sexual or anger, it does get tiresome at times. And I know you're not a perve and I'm glad I amuse you :>

10:26 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Friendships like that are very interesting. Much better than the ones that lack all passion, so I think it is a good thing you've got going as well.

2:31 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oh, and as for the previous post...

Nice.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home