Thursday, June 21, 2007

Attention Seeker

I sometimes wonder why I crave attention. I think that once you've been given a lot of attention it's a little disappointing when you stop getting it. Since the wanking issue that happened a week or so back things between me and Flatmate calmed down a lot. That was until last night when it was me craving the attention, I contacted him and pretty much showered him with as much sexyness as I could and his response was "What about Gifty? I don't want you getting upset like you did last time" For that night I just wanted to forget about Gifty, I just wanted it to be him and me. I know it was wrong of me but I was just craving his attention, I wanted to feel his toned body, I wanted my hands to run up his torso towards his chest and I wanted my lips on his. I was pining for his touch, for him, he completely wrecked the mood and I came away feeling very rejected. I know I shouldn't have done it anyway, but I just was craving male attention and I guess I thought he'd willingly give it. Boy was I wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Don't feel bad, you have come a long way in forgetting about him thus far. Just remember that!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Aaron said...

You ever think this love triagle with the flatmate and girlfriend is gonna work out?

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scotty: I do feel I'm making progress the whole cold turkey thing was probably never going to work, the gradual fade should do it.

2x: No that's why I'm trying my darndest to end things.

Gretta

2:40 PM  
Blogger bondibetty said...

I do that to Tom all the time. The worst and most distructive part is he plays along, till it comes to the crunch. He makes me tell him I want him, to beg him to come over, then he say's no.

Bastard!

And I keep going back because I crave the attention. I don't even want him! I want the attention.

Sucks doesn't it?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Scotty said...

Well, I think you are doing good. His wrong for leading you on!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home