Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Timeeeeeeytime

Flatmate text me earlier, he's back. He said he'd see me this evening but as yet I haven't heard a thing!

Who cares..

Jerk Boy text me several times earlier - a few months ago I filled in an application form for him at work. Turns out he has a first interview. Now he's wondering what the heck I wrote on the application form. I am wondering what I wrote on it - I can hardly recall. I do how remember that I had to use 10 different words that describe Jerk Boy and in them I definitely added - Cocky, Funky and mischevious.

It was an odd application - I never thought he'd hear back, I don't think he did either.

Oh and Teddy has disappeared AGAIN, 2 emails and 1 text later and still nothing. That boy is gona get my fury.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home