Saturday, May 12, 2007

Gretta has the controls.

Flatmate has gone away this weekend with his girlfriend! As you can imagine that hasn't really gone down too well with me.

Yet it's funny I thought I'd miss him more, last time we were apart I missed him like crazy almost instantly, this time is different this time I am not so bothered.

He text me last night and I replied only because he text me. I've decided (even tho it is extremely tempting) that I wont text him while he is with her. I don't want to cause a row. Altho he has only text me once I can see him now getting more and more insecure about the fact that I've not text him, thinking why haven't I, pondering in his mind whether things will be "okay" between us when he gets back. That's another reason I am not texting him, I know that his thoughts are enough to freak him out and for the first time in ages, I feel like I have the upper hand. That for once he's gona be the one needing me and not the other way round.

Now I have a some friends coming over tonight, so I think I'll celebrate with some wine! Sounds like a plan.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank Marcopolos said...

Rows can be quite entertaining, however.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

This game can be fun when you are in control. It's still playing with fire all the same, but at least you have the upper hand. Just make sure you don't get burnt yourself, dear.

I found that distracting myself with other friends whilst my mind is missing and thinking of someone else doesn't help. Or I'm just a sap. Bah.

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home