Thursday, May 17, 2007

He's back baby :>

It's good to have Flatmate back, he's been very attentive. I guess he feels bad about leaving me for a week. If he would insist on going away with his girlfriend. It's strange though, I know that his primary love language is quality time, and we chat A LOT and I had quite a big fear, hence the need for the controls I guess, that with him away with Gifty he'd fall in love with her all over again and when he got back he wouldn't want a thing to do with me. Yet since getting back he hasn't seen her at all and now can't seem to get enough of me. The hunky goofball seems to have missed me.

I don't really understand the relationship him and Gifty have, the amount of times he's told me he's come so close to breaking things off with her and not. They row a lot and he always says he likes the fact that we don't argue. It's really strange if 2 people can just hit it off from the outset and not seem to ever get on each other's nerves it's me and Flatmate. He does get cranky from time to time, I call it his time of the month, but thing is when he's cranky he just makes me laugh... I know he gets a little annoyed at that but eventually he sees the funny side too. In fact when he is cranky it's usually all to do with Gifty coz she's upset him about something or other.

The thing is no matter how much they row, how much she makes him cranky, he's still with her, and I just don't know why!

_____

Jerk boy wants me to go on a day trip with him for this interview he has. He wants me to book the time off work, the pain is though that I am suppose to be at a training course! I've asked my boss for the day off as holiday and when it comes to booking the training course I have hopefully conveniently double booked myself! The things I do for Jerk Boy, even now sometimes I have to wonder if he ever had feelings for me. He seem to rely on me quite a lot, he can't even go to an interview in a different city alone, he needs me to boost his ego for him. It doesn't matter if he doesn't get it - it's not like he's unhappy. Plus i think I'll be a little upset if he goes. I don't think I have anything to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home