Friday, February 23, 2007

Red Light

Guilt came and hit me like a hammer on the head yesterday. I analyse things too much but I just found out one of my closest friends husbands has decided to pursue another lady and I realised it wasn't so far from the me and Flatmate situation. So I spoke to Flatmate and I asked him if we could back up, go back to just chatting. He said he'd try his hardest to do that, then I said if we can't do it then it will be best to break of contact completely. He has a girlfriend and even if I don't know her I hate seeing people get hurt. So, he said to me he didn't want to lose me and the thought of that would be a good incentive to stop all of the "naughty stuff" as he likes to call it.
And that's where we are at. I miss the attention already but I am gona be a better person and I am gona be strong. We'll be alright I know we will.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home