Monday, February 12, 2007

And then the unexpected happens.

The other day I blogged about Teddy, about how that guy showed me respect and chilvary in a way I'd never experienced before. I think I even wrote about the dream I had. Anyway, after the dream I couldn't help but text him. I asked him (as I know he travels) if he plans on coming to my country anytime soon. He didn't respond.
Then to my shock at 1.30am when I was suppose to be sleeping but actually tossing and turning in my bed worrying about things I shouldn't be. My phone starts to vibrate. Gretta thinks "who the heck is texting me at this time"
It was Teddy and he said to me..
"I am planning a trip in July and your country will definitely be on the cards."
So yeah I know July is 6 months away and clearly in 6 months a lot can happen in my life specially when men are concerned you only have to look back over the previous 6 months to know that but he's coming and today I just haven't stopped smiling. Only the other day I was saying I live in hope for him to walk back into my life and in July he really is going to do that. However, I also know that he'll walk straight back out of it again, the question is will it be like my dream and will I go with him or will I be that girl in floods of tears watching him drive away into the distance. I guess only time will tell. But yey I can't wait until July now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home