Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I give in..

.. I can't try and stop things any longer. I know he has a girlfriend, I know it's wrong but God does this guy know what buttons to press to turn a girl on.
He made me want more more more today and when he finally stopped kissing my inner thigh, the longing that he left in my eyes was too much to handle. He left me wanting more and I do want more. Why the guilt certainly disappears in the mid of cyber fondling that is getting closer and closer to the edge. He says he's never done anything like it before. Tell you what HE'S GOOD for a cyber virgin. DARN GOOD. He makes me weak and I've told him that so he's the one that needs to stop this because the only button in my view is bright green.

4 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

Does green mean stop? Or no...that's yellow...wait...green is go. Okay. I get it now.

I'm a little dumb. ;)

Steve~

12:29 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Ball is in his court then. Let's see if he takes a shot?

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're in for a heap of trouble, kiddo.

11:29 PM  
Blogger j;ljk said...

I'm confused. Is this happening online or in real life?

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home