Tuesday, February 13, 2007

In a sticky situation...

So the Flatmate saga continues. He called me perfect yesterday. I told him no one is perfect, the he said ok well you're perfect for me and I was like um shouldn't you be saying this to your GIRLFRIEND.
I know I am not the innocent party, I know I flirt back, I know I enjoy the compliments he gives, I know I am partly to blame, but I can't stop :(.
Today things just got a little more complicated as we started doing some cyber fondling and I have to say I enjoyed every second of it. He certainly knows how to make a girl tick, I guess he would having a girlfriend. What am I playing at? HELP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're asking for trouble, missy thang. Watch yourself, now. Naughty-naughty.

12:48 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Cyber fondling. Nice.

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home