Friday, February 16, 2007

Interesting...

So Flatmate replied twice to my email. First he was mad, he told me that his relationship with him and Gifty was absolutely none of my business and the ONLY reason I said all that stuff in the email was to make myself feel better.
Then after he calmed down he sent another email saying that he realised I was only trying to help and hopes his first email didn't upset me it's just that he was livid when he read it. He has enjoyed chatting to me and he doesn't want to lose me. However, that aside it doesn't change the fact that him and Gifty are chalk and cheese.
So, I chatted to him after reading both emails saying neither had upset me in fact they made me laugh - this situation is ludicrous as far as I am concerned. Anyway we kissed and made up and all is now ok. I think although I don't know how long for! Hmmmm who knows.

2 Comments:

Blogger j;ljk said...

love your blog...glad to hear things are better for now!

7:54 PM  
Blogger Steven said...

Good to hear things are better...for now.

Steve~

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home