Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Catch up with Gretta and have a glass of wine.

So yeah Flatmate and I are continuing to do our online canoodling lol. That's the only way I can explain it. He is still with Gifty though and today he wasn't online then he popped and he was spending the day with her. It's times like that when I feel well and truly like the other woman, the homewrecker, the one that everyone hates, the one I hate.

How did I become this person, why do I enjoy being her, and then after I've been her why do I hate her. Talk about split personality or is it split is this really me.

In other news, Teddy has been in contact yesterday. I still can't believe I have to wait until July before I see him again but I am so happy that he is in more regular contact. Roll on July that's all I say.

Hmm don't know if I've mentioned Jerk Boy in a while either, well he's doing okay. Still suffering the woes of rejection but he'll get there.

Oh and you never guess what!!!! My childhood sweet heart found me on face book. He's a guy that I went to pre-school with, Junior school and high school. We never actually had a relationship but we basically were really good friends he used to live on my street. We were kind of like Dawson and Joey bar the fact we never got it on. We seemed to always fancied each other at times when the other wasn't interested - in a way it was quite a bizarre set up. Anyhow he sent me a long message and it was great to catch up with him. He's single. I am just not interested at the moment. I can't go through all that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home