Friday, February 09, 2007

I had a dream last night

I don't often dream but I just had to share this with you because it was soo sooo soo real.
I have told you about Teddy before. Teddy is the guy that traveled 4hours just to meet me, the guy that showed me chilvary like I'd never known before, the guy that gave me a gift and took good care of me, the guy that gave me a glimpse of how a man should treat a woman.
So my dream, last night I didn't sleep in my own bed, yep I slept in someone elses. I never sleep great when I am not in my own bed and I guess that's why I had this dream.
I dreamt that ..
I was in my house and Teddy randomly turned up at my door, he could only stay for a few hours and then he had to head south for a presentation. I didn't want him to go but this presentation was crucial for his career. He wanted me to go with him but I had no way of getting home after. I do drive but for some reason I wouldn't be driving down and he had no way of getting me back home. We looked up the prices of trains and for some reason the train cost £100,000.00 (it was a dream not reality) well there was no way I could afford that. So he could take me down with him in the car but there was really no way for me to get home. I was devastated I didn't want him to leave me, yet I couldn't go with him. He to was upset and I couldn't handle watching him get into the car. At that point my mum and dad came into the dream.
Mum: Gretta get in that car and go with him
Gretta: But, but
Dad: I'll come and get you if need be.
I thought at the time what does he mean if need be?
So I ran to the car and told Teddy to wait for 5 minutes while I pack for a few days. He did.
My dad never picked me up, I never came home. Teddy's career completely took off he earned heaps and wherever he went I followed. He took care of me and never stopped being that chilvarous man I once met.
It was just a dream I know but I was so confortable with the fact that I'd be so willing to up and leave for a man I love. It didn't matter that I only had a weekend amount of stuff, it didn't matter that I was leaving behind family that love me enough to let me go, nothing mattered. It's funny but I live in hope that maybe Teddy will one day walk straight back into my life, like the day he traveled into it just over a year ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home