Saturday, February 03, 2007

Self Control..

I don't even know where to begin, I was right in thinking Flatmate was hitting on me put it that way. He basically said this to me yesterday and surely you wouldn't say all this to someone you weren't interested in right? You know me I am not one for understanding guys at the best of times but I am pretty certain this is a guy with a crush..

Flatmate: So, Gretta? You never really tell me anything personal about yourself

Gretta: What did you want to know?

Flatmate: I dunno personal stuff.

Gretta: You're gona have to ask me some questions because I am really not great when put on the spot like this I just don't know what to tell you?!

Flatmate: Okay, I seriously don't understand why you're single! Why are you single?

Gretta: *felt like saying because Mr Tall lost interest, however didn't think that was wise with him being Mr Tall's flatmate and all* Um, I dunno guess boys just aren't into me!!

Flatmate: Well that's not true do you know how much I would kill for a girl like you, you're smart, you're hot, you have a sense of humour, you can cook, you're loyal and supportive, you're every guys dream including mine.

Gretta: I don't know what to say but maybe I am meant to be single maybe God had other plans for my life, maybe the fates wont allow, maybe it's all a question of time that I'll meet the right person at the right time and that will be that. I just don't know *avoids mentioning the every guys dream thing*

Flatmate: I feel exactly the same about time I am waiting to meet the right person at the right time.

Gretta: You do realise you have a girlfriend?

Flatmate: Yep and she often calls me a prick and now you know why.

I could be wrong but he seemed pretty full on. I can't help but wonder what Mr Tall would think if he knew these things were coming out of Flatmates mouth. Afteral it was only a few weeks ago that Mr Tall was complimenting me in a similar way. I am not sure how I even got to this place but the truth is I really quite enjoy my chats with Flatmate, he's deep, our conversations are always really interesting and he is also good looking no as good looking as Mr Tall but he's not at all bad looking in the slightest. Oh Gretta control yourself.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Gretta, darling...

You remind me of myself, where the guy department is...

I recently met a dude who has a gf, but after hanging out with him for a few times, he told me that he was breaking up with the girl and so this week, they're over. He's been flirting with me and vice versa since the first time I met him, but if he can like me during the time that he had a gf, then he has the tendency to cheat!

All I can say is, just open up your eyes bigger to hunt, babe. There are plenty of fish in the sea. We just need to know the right spot to fish and the right bait to use to catch the right fish. Good luck! :)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home