Saturday, January 27, 2007

I know too much..

I am back from my break and with a much clearer head you'll be pleased to know.

Mr Tall and I are over.

Flatmate and I are no longer being flirtatious.

Jerk Boy is dating someone and I thought I'd be upset when this day came but I am actually so not at all.

My someone invited me to his wedding but I am not gona go.

And yet still I have options. You may or may not remember Batman the player, well Batman the player seems to be settling down and the more settled he becomes the more interested in him I've become. I am not sure if he is interested in me but I am contemplating seeing if he wants to go for coffee next weekend. Ahhhh it's a time for moving on and I am feeling good. Sometimes a break is all you need to clear your head.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

A clear head is always good. You always have loads going on!

Go Gretta!

x

1:16 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Jammin'

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what will you write about without Mr. Tall?

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home