Wednesday, January 31, 2007

An update for ya!

With Mr Tall out of my life I clearly don't have much to blog about - truth is I am not missing him much either. At the beginning things were great but since New Year it all became to messy and caused me to much stress so I am relieved that he wasn't that into me and I can now move on. Trouble is tho Mr Tall's Flatmate who I call Flatmate is still in contact with me and he's told me he thinks I am a hottie and that Mr Tall is an idiot for letting me slip through his fingers. He's basically given me the impression he's quite into me but he has a girlfriend. I've told him that I am not happy about him saying stuff like that to me when he has a girlfriend as if i were his girlfriend I wouldn't be happy but they're having loads of trouble in their relationship and he doesn't think it's going to last much longer. I am not sure if he's telling me all this for a reason but I just think he's wrong, he's got a girlfriend and he's flirting with me - why would I even contemplate someone like him! Silly boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home