Friday, January 12, 2007

Down the pan

This week has been a funny old week.
I've only spoken to Mr Tall today and Wednesday usually we chat a lot more. I've been chatting to his flatmate a fair bit. Mr Tall seemed a little distant this week but he continued talking to me like normal so I assumed there wasn't a problem that was until he double booked his phone date with me. Yep he made plans during "our" time. I'd like to say I am shocked but I am not I have been expecting it for a while and truth be told shocked it didn't happen sooner. I was a little upset that it would have possibly been the last time we get to chat before I go away but he said he's come online for a msn convo the day before I go. I just think that when I get back it's going to be over and if it's not then I will probably end it. I shouldn't have even really let something so silly begin.
Oh and I upset Jerk Boy yesterday. He is busy on a Friday night in general and I am going to see a film. Well apparently he told me he wanted to see this film, and I forgot. So I invited our friends to come along but I knew he was busy so didn't invite him now he was like "if you had told me I would have gotten out of what I had planned and come but I can't now and you know I really wanted to see the film". Well whoops Jerk Boy I am terribly sorry about that. Anyway I text him today with times and said if your plans change come along and he sent me a sarcy text back. I don't know there is no pleasing some people.
OH GOD I am gona go back to being single again.

3 Comments:

Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Do't worry, I'll throw ya courtesey shag.

12:48 PM  
Blogger david santos said...

Gretta, helo!
Very good.
Tank you.
By

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you should definitely go single. I'm going to be single for this Valentine's Day, which is the first V.D. I'll have spent alone in the last ten years. It'll be cool sharing the misery.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home