Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Slightly Pear Shaped....

... Yeah slighty.
So Mr Tall is home and we chatted on msn today. It was certainly different mainly because I was still slightly pissed about that fact that he has made no contact over New Year but then he did say he's missed me. He's also done his neck in and is in a neck brace bu being in a neck brace doesn't stop you from contacting does it? Anyhow, work was so hectic as it is the first day back that I actually didn't have it in me to start a msn row. So if he is online tomorrow I may just say something like
"I'm confused if you missed me like you said you did - how come you didn't reply to my myspace message or how come you didn't text?" I don't want to seem so full on but really I don't get it?
I am assuming now he's back normality returns and we'll be having our phone date on Friday altho I guess I should check. Before he went away things were going so good now I am just not so sure anymore. It doesn't help that when thinking about what I did with my time off work during Christmas I realised that I saw Jerk Boy everyday. Todayin fact is going to be the frist day in 11days that I wont see him however, we have text and had a phone conversation. I guess that I am just all in a tizz about everything.
Oh and guess what Bouncer wasn't at the New Year's Party he came down ill on the morning and couldn't make it. I text him to say "What a great start to the new year you're having" and he replied saying that he didn't have his party face on as it was all swollen and nasty. New Years was fun but it was better last year.
Anyway, I really am gona try and approach the subject with Mr Tall tomorrow. That's if he's online. oh man it's just not the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home