Wednesday, December 13, 2006

*sits confused and tearful*

These past few days have been tough for me. I have been seriously contemplating ending things with Mr Tall but everytime I try and approach the subject online, he somehow manages to surprise me.
So, when he was away last weekend - I know for a fact he went away a whole bunch of people but in that whole bunch of people was a girl, a very pretty girl. Now I am not one who cares about looks that much, and in general try my hardest not to get insecure about other girls. Anyhow, this girl invited him out a few weeks ago to her work Christmas thing, which he told me about and which he went to. He told me he was only going to it because of the free food and that they were just friends. At the time so were we and I had no reason for concern.
Yet yesterday I was on his myspace and this girl is one of his friends on his myspace page so I couldn't help wanting to take a look. Silly Gretta. Silly, stupid Gretta. You see on her myspace page was all of their weekend away pics and it has to be said her and Mr Tall looked pretty close.
I know, at this moment in time they're just friends. Yet she looks lovely and they kind of looked really good together. With all that in mind today I was considering calling things all off - except today online he was being really sweet to me and by the end of the conversation I had forgotten I was even considering calling it a day until just now when I remembered about her myspace page. The worst thing is while online today he asked if we could have a phone date again on Friday night. Without blinking an eye I've said yes.
Truth is though I do feel threatened by this girl, they did look close in the pics and I don't know if I should mention it to him or not. I am scared if we continue this phone dating, flirtatious and caring relationship we seem to have at the moment someone and most likely me is going to get really hurt. At the same point I really don't want to end it, we get on so well. I just can't help but think this girl has a thing for him, and she lives 10 minutes away from him, they have more of a chance of making a go of things properly than we do at the moment, so why in the heck wouldn't he want that?
:(

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel for you, sister.

--Jeffrey

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm no mind reader, Gretta. I don't know what this guy is like. But if I were falling for a girl like he's apparently falling for you, I wouldn't give a shit about some chick I'm going to an office party with. I'd only have eyes for "Ms. Tall." Are you two committed in any way? Have you talked about exclusive (phone) dating? If not, I can see why you'd be worried, because you sound like you're totally into this guy.

I've only recently started reading your blog (hell, it's the only blog I've been reading). How are you two working this out? Do you plan to hook up in the future? When will you get together? Or is this an infinite teasing of each other? Forever "dating."

2:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Best regards and all the best with the guy... and with the live :))

7:43 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:(
:(
:(

~Hug~
~Hug~
***HUG - squeeze - HUG***

Sorry I don’t have more time right now Gretta

I’m told my “squeezes” are to die for
And I don’t oft give them away
But I have one here for you
Each and every day

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home