Thursday, December 14, 2006

BLAH BLAH BLAH WORK

Mr Tall told me he wasn't going to be online this morning. However, he popped online quickly just to say hi to me. He's so cute and sweet to me - i was shocked that he was online, i had my sensible head on again, thinking about ending it again and then he came online showered me with attention and then those thoughts were no more.

It seems like Jerk Boy is going to get into quite a bit of trouble after the incident the other night and this time I am going to keep my mouth shut. I've had his manager on the phone this morning saying 2 other people heard fully what Jerk Boy had said to this other manager and apparently they think it was really bad. I guess Jerk Boy said more than what I heard because what I heard wasn't that bad, when I wasn't listening he must have lived up to his name. Apparently they are going to give him a verbal warning but after Christmas as they want him to have a good Christmas lol. Hopefully they'll forget all about it. I feel for him it sucks, he's not the best social person I know but he's great at his job, and yeah at times he is an arrogant git but trust me he has every reason to be. He has inputted loads in this company, met targets and more, and puts in extra hours and not only that Jerk or not he doesn't mean to be a jerk. He just doesn't have much common sense and can be a little irresponsible at times.

Anyway stop thinking about work crap I have a phone date tomorrow night :> I think it's the 5th one. So, how many phone dates do I have before it becomes exclusive phone dating or a phone relationship? Anyone know - should I just ask Mr Tall?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My phone dates with “Mercy” are almost on a daily basis now

I don’t worry about others
I just show her the best “me” I can be

Seems to be working

~hug~

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home