Sunday, December 17, 2006

The perfect date.

Mr Tall and I chatted for 2 hours on the phone Friday. We chatted about loads of crap like past relationships, and things we expect and things we don't expect. Where we used to hang out when we were younger, what we like to do in general. All that sort of stuff. The conversation felt really good. It was deep in a way I can't define and it felt to me as a kind of stepping stone in this weird relationship we're having. We talked about ideal dates and his was simple but yet sweet. He said that he'd take me to his favourite Italian restaurant (which was fab coz I love Italian) and then we'd drive to a beach (as it would be hot) and then lie looking at the stars while flirting and we'd paddle in the sea while the moonlight reflects of it and we'd laugh a lot and then we'd go back to his place and drink wine.
So simple. Yet so sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

At least he kept to his promise and called, Gretta. Mine makes me wait, promises to show up or call, but he does neither...

I think I'm now going through the horrible phase you had when you were throwing JerkBoy out of your life, but mine I'm undecided if I should cast him out cos I'm so emotionally attached to him, which is killing my sanity and me...

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask Mr. Tall if he has a sister for me. British accent. Yum.

Gretta, how do you find the time to write during the holidays? You're a mad woman.

--Jeffrey

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home