Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A letter to you.

Hey everyone (Venge)
I am still here and shining like a little star. I must say I am enjoying the time off this Christmas season it's jolly nice and fund. So Santa brought me lots of stuff and Mr Tall is still off traveling visiting friends and family but he has texted me so that's all good.
I got some great pressies including an erotic fiction book which I must say I am going to have fun reading ;) Mr Tall should most definitely be here, trust me he's missing out big time ;).
It's got to be said though I have been spending time with Jerk Boy again while we've had time off work. Not just Jerk Boy but a group of friends but again it's me and him that seem to get each other. It doesn't help with us being the 2 single ones in our main group of friends so we do tend to get lumped together quit often but still things are ok on that front. He bought me a great pressie for Christmas it was the "Dirty Minds" game - he knew I'd like it and truth is he was peeing his pants out of excitement to play it so we played it with some other friends Christmas day night and it was hilarious. Muchess Funess.
But yeah nothing much to tell - oh I bought a gorgeous dress for New Year in the sale today it is stunning and guess who it in my city for New Year and going to be at the New Year Bash..... Only Bouncer (Search this blog and you'll find Bouncer posts) tell you what his tongue is going to be hangin gout of his mouth hehehehehhehehe.
Right I be offty thanks for all the wished and hugs you faithful bloggy readers.
Alll my love and hugs
Gretta

3 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Gretta... you are such a tease!!! Buying that awfully gorgeous dress to tease Bouncer when you can't stand the life of him??

Glad you had fun, babe.

Happy New Year to you and happy hols!

8:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Christmas wishes. Right back at you. I feel very busy these days. Not online much. But I'll see you in 2007.

11:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Gretta James!
Tom Degan

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home