Wednesday, December 20, 2006

It's gona be lonely this Christmas without you to hold.

Mr Tall is going to visit family over Christmas and New Year and it means he wont have the internet. It sucks big time. I am not even convinced I am gona be able to speak to him Friday night this week :(.
We were having an online voice convo the other day and I had my webcam on - he doesn't have a webcam - he said he is planning on getting one tho and this convo happened.
Gretta: So are you taking your laptop away with you.
Mr Tall: No I won't have net access even if I did. Why are you gona miss me?
Gretta: No.
Later on in the conversation
Gretta: when are you getting a webcam, you know facial expressions can often give away more than just words.
Mr Tall: What like yours earlier when you said you weren't gona miss me I just looked at your face and knew you were.
Gretta: Oh grrr I forgot that was on then.
I am going to miss him though, I am going to miss him like crazy. We chat nearly every day via msn or email and then once a week on the phone. Over Christmas I really am not going to hear from him much and truth is I think this is going to be really tough for me. I really like him. I really really like him.

9 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

Are you sure you can deal with the distance, girl? MSN and telephone calls are no substitute for real hugs and physical proximity!

If you think the dude is really worth it, then by all means go for it, but please do realise that long-distance isn't easy. Good luck, babe!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

The thing is Venge the distance is a killer I hate it. Everytime he isn't chatting to me I get doubts and I say to myself "I have to end it the next time we chat I am gona" but then I don't know what we do to each other but we get chatting and the thought of ending it drifts from my mind. It's tough I know but at the moment I just can't end it. It feels so right but also so wrong. Does that make sense?

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes total sense. In an irrational way, of course.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Yep Jeff I am not the most rational of folk. Note to self: work on being more rational.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You & Me Gretta
Letting love come in thru the internet from thousands of miles away...

But who's to say what is right?

Magic is magic
You gotta believe.

The distance isn't my only problem here, but I am told that love will find a way

My Mercy will also be gone for the holidays
Though she has promised me a call from her folks house on Christmas

I missed my one on one time with her the night before she left :(

I did get some Emails though.

I like your rationality – just the way you are
Please don’t change

Should Mr Tall and Mercy
Both fall through
I’d be happy to take a chance
And go the distance with you

Well we could at least talk about it :)

Big big Christmas hugs Gretta
I’ll look for you New Years eve
Under the mistletoe

~HUGZ~
~HUGZ~
~HUGZ~

10:00 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I really, really hope this works out for you. You deserve the absolute best and nothing less

4:10 AM  
Blogger david santos said...

Gretta!
Happy christmas to you and your family.

blog "SÓ VERDADES" Portugal

5:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Word Verification = fucnz!

Well that made me smile

Merry Christmas Gretta!
Lots of love and
BIG HOLIDAY HUGS
Just for you

HUG
HUG
HUG
Squeeeze
(the squeeze was for me)

Hold on to your dreams :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Merry Christmas, Gretta darling. Where are you? Still pining for him? Hope not.

Miss ya!

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home