Saturday, December 30, 2006

A year ago today

Was the last time me and Jerk Boy spent any time alone together, I mean arranged, proper, alone time. I can hardly believe that it's been a whole year and even now he still manages to have a bit of a hold on me.
This day last year we were both off work so he came over and we watched movies pretty much all day. I remember it was raining like today because the pizza place was only doing pick up pizza, so we had to jump in my car and get the pizza. Shania Twain was in my cd player don't ask me why but it was and I remember Jerk boy saying
"Gretta, I hate county music but Shania Twain is the one country singer I can listen to I am impressed"
I remember being so silly smitten by that comment. We then went back to mine and ate pizza while watching more movies and friends I think. Then he stayed and we ate Turkey curry for supper later. Chicken Run was showing on TV so we watched that and then he left at about 11.30pm. I didn't know at that point, that that would be the last alone time we'd spend together but that day there was a certain atmosphere in the room and it was the final curtain for us, it could either be the start of something extremely special or the end of something that was doomed from the outset all those many months before. And I guess I got my outcome.
I still caught up with him today, I obviously didn't mention how vivide this day last year was in my mind. We went to the pub with 4 other friends of ours, in fact the 4 we are going away with at Easter. It's pretty cool between us now even if there is a slight twinge in our friendship that twinge that those few months really shouldn't have ever happened and that if only we could arranged them and go back in time then we would still be spending fun time together watching movies. Ahhh well.
As for Mr Tall I hav emissed him a lot but at the same point I am seriously (again) considering ending it all. You see I left a message on his myspace for him thinkin it would be sweet for when he returns. However I have just checked his myspace and he has been online recently and I haen't had a response to my message. I know I am being a needy female but we haven't been in contact since Christmas Eve so I think I have a right to be a little needy. Anyway, when I realised he'd been on his myspace I wanted to check to see if he had read my message - you see he gave me his password to his myspace as he asked me to do some stuff on it. He knows mine too. Anyway, it felt so wrong like I was almost stalking the guy and I felt so needy and like a stupid insecure female but I just need to check, if you know what I mean so I did. He had read the message and he hadn't replied. So now I am just left confused everything was going so well and he was being so sweet tome and I really thought we could somehow (not sure how) make this strange situation work. If he doesn't contact me on New Years Eve I am going to assume that he hasn't missed me and if that's the case when we finally do talk, I really do think I am gona end it.
I guess there is one thing that's gona make me smile. If I don't hear from him over New Year at least I have Bouncer to give me some attention.
HAPPY 2007 EVERYONE. I sure intend on having a great one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home