Saturday, December 09, 2006

Help - I've got a question.

This has been the longest time we haven't spoken since I first clapped eyes on his 2 months ago. Ok so that's not strictly true. When we first met we didn't speak to each other, and then the second time we met we exchanged emails because he doesn't live in my city and on the third time that was it after emailing we just hit it off we exchanged phone numbers and as they say been phone dating ever since. So since the third meeting this is the longest time I haven't been in contact with him and the longest time I haven't seen him, and I have to say I am desperate to pick up my mob and just text him. Yet, at the same time I am still half pissed about the fact that he said he'd pop online to say goodbye to me. Even if he couldn't get online he could have text me to tell me that so I feel as if I should be mad with him - definitely because I can't help thinking he went cold after I told him why I was on medication..

Remember he's away with friends this weekend, and it is possible he doesn't have much reception anyway.

Yet here's my question!!! What do I do???

a. Text him (a friendly text).

b. Give him the space that he might need (even though I don't understand why he'd need space)

c. Leave it until Monday and see if he contacts me then.

d. Go insane, delete his email add (I know it off by heart), delete mob number (I don't know off by heart) and delete him from my life as it were.

e. Other (if e please explain)

All answers in the comments (Not on the back of a postcard) and all answers will be gratefully accepted.

Thanks

3 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

No wonder you said you've been waiting, too. Sigh. Men. Why do they like to make us wait and string us along if they seem to be serious, but at times don't seem to?

I'd text him to ask how he is, but if he doesn't reply, I know I'll go bonkers, but at least that's the cue to delete him from my phone, email inbox and life completely.

You're a big and wise girl. You know what to do.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

I'd wait 'til Monday. Just me. Hell, I'd wait until Wednesday and go with a variation of D.

D: Fuck him. Leave his number and e-mail and don't worry about him until he contacts you again. This might take place during drunk-dialing, at which point he may be plastered enough to tell you the reason he didn't contact you.

Or, text him. Whatever.

11:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd text him.

A friend of mine told me, from a female perspective, "either he's into you or he isn't."

My feelings tell me: if he's into you, he'll love hearing from you every day, even if it's just a text. I know I am always happy to hear from my significant other (although I don't have one at this time).

If Mr. Tall isn't into you, he won't want the text. And then you have to consider whether or not you want to stick with this relationship.

I hope he's not playing games with you. But then again, it will make for interesting blogging.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home