Monday, December 11, 2006

The answer to the question...

Okkkkaaay

So, I tried my hardest to decide what to do, at first I was unsure about texting as I didn’t want to come across as a needy female even though that is what I have been this weekend.

Yet, in the end my eagerness to text overwhelmed me and completely consumed me and late Saturday night while not being able to sleep in bed I text him.

How foolish am I? I know... I’ll text him before I sleep so I will subconsciously not sleep properly coz I'll be waiting for his response and I waited subconsciously all night long. Then in the morning I woke up to a response.

“Hey Chick, I’ve just got home, haven’t had reception. I’ve had the best weekend, I’ll tell you all about it a bit later. Ciao Mr Tall x.”

And later he kept his word and rang me and told me all about it. I wondered why he didn’t say goodbye to me and before he went away he got held up with a friend and couldn’t get online to say bye. I still don’t understand why he didn’t text me then instead but things seem great between us so there was no reason to rock the boat. I’ll just let it slide and remind him gently next time that if he can’t make it online a text wouldn’t go a miss coz insecure me will freak out inside.

Anyway, he was online this morning and instant messaged me for about an hour so as far as I can tell there was no problem and all is good between us, and he said he’s come online for a chat tomorrow too so I feel a lot more stable.

Maybe I shouldn't have got so insecure just me and men are disasters waiting to happen.

Yet, here is a disaster - he has said that he doesn’t think he’ll be able to make a visit to my city until the New Year and in Jan I am going away so I dunno when we are actually going to see each other in human form. I guess the phone, the internet and the mobiles are going to have to do a little while longer.

Awwww sorry Jeff – no drama!!!.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

You and men are disasters the same way me and chicken enchiladas are.

Though mu disasters are a bit more stinky. ;)

Steve~

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do a long-distance relationship. Too much aching for comfort.

I myself am having difficulty with a girl. Maybe, when I have time, I'll explain my problem to you and get YOUR advice. You sound a lot like me: you parse every detail in a relationship. Maybe it makes sense that we, your readers, only see a huge eye in place of your actual photograph. :) You inspect a situation until it bears no secrets.

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home