Monday, October 09, 2006

10 things I look for in a man...

1. Good shoulders (you knew that was coming right?). Inviting shoulders that I can rest my head on.

2. Being able to touch my feet with no problem at all, massage them, rub them, sit on them to keep them warm and do it without moaning... (Hmmmmmmm)

3. Be able to make me laugh, especially when I am down.

4. A positive outlook in life (I guess this blog is as far off a true representation of me as possible because it's my secret love life that I write about here but in 'real' life. I try to see the good in everything and everybody - positivity could have been my middle name) I don't want a negative man dragging me down.

5. Someone who is able to be firm without being agressive. Someone who can say "Gretta I think you've taken that too far, or Gretta that wasn't very caring of you" but in away that doesn't make me feel ashamed.

6. Someone I can be comfortable around.

7. A smile that melts the guts inside of me and eyes that sparkle with delight.

8. Someone who values friendship and loyalty

9. Not pushy someone who doesn't push me, someone who understands that I just take things at my pace pushing me faster will in fact get me and you nowhere.

10. Someone who is driven and punctual.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vengelyne said...

If I were to write a list, there'd be at least 50 points in it. Yeah, I'm picky like that, but I seem to have the worst luck when it comes to men...

I hope you get a guy who meets all your 10 things you look for and more. =)

8:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wvdjiHmmmm I score at least 8 out of 10
(#5 & 10 I am working on)

If I were only ten years younger...

But I digress - I'm not here to top your list - just to check in and lend my support.

advice:
Add honesty and trust
and someone who will stare lovingly into your eyes without flinching - ever

I agree with Venge here - you deserve more - much more.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Gretta James said...

Awwwwwwwww ww w w w w w w w w you guys are too kind and make me smile.

Gretta xx

11:28 AM  
Blogger Noushu says: said...

I really like ur charactors, because it's not hide anything about u.

These line are very touching to me..

1. Good shoulders (you knew that was coming right?). Inviting shoulders that I can rest my head on.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Simon said...

I don't think it's such a great idea to make lists of what you want. What happened to a friend of mine when he met a girl - he was always thinking about what she wasn't. He had this fantasy girl image he wanted her to live up to - like a template no-one could ever fit. How can you make a relationship like that?

That maybe why you seem to have the "worst luck when it comes to men". Try being open minded and see people for what they are not what they're not.

That's my preaching done for the day...

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home