Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cruel to be kind

I couldn't do it. Seriously I've been on lots of dates and I've never stressed out like this before and the reason I am is because I know Climber Dude isn't at all what I want and being alone with him would just be giving him the wrong impression. I don't want to be Climber Dude's Jerk Girl. I don't want to give him the impression he has a chance when he doesn't. I know the hell Jerk Boy has put me through and I needed to stop this before it got started.

So I sent him a text message:

"Hi Climber Dude. I'm really tired and have a bit of a sore throat, sorry but I am not going to make it tonight"

I am tired and I do have a slight sore throat. It's not really sore enough to warrant an excuse but I just can't do it. I can't be Jerk Girl. He may already view me as that after that text but I tell you what I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

3 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I think you did the right thing in my humble opinion.

5:56 AM  
Blogger Vengelyne said...

Even if he knew it was a lie he should've gotten the message. He'd be a dumbass if he didn't.

Glad to know you feel better, babe. *hugz*

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Geez Gretta you really have to find yourself another hobby

Find yourself, Loose your way...
someone unexpected will come along.

You are obviously smart and have a world of good going for you.

Stop putting yourself in places you don't want to be.

I understand how easy it is.
I have been there.

I know that pain.

Get to know & love Gretta a little better. Trust me

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home