Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Letting it all hang out.

Guess who turned up at the office (again) yesterday. Flaming Climber Dude what's wrong with the dude he doesn't pay me any attention at all after our weird, bizarre, date thing and now he just thinks that he can keep popping in my office like I have no work to do. He irritates me. The worse thing was I'd actually nipped out of the office to go and pick up some refreshements for one of the bosses as they were organising a meeting and while I was out I picked up a few of my own essentials (as I am sure everyone does). I get back to find Climber Dude waiting for me on the sofa in my office. He then says
"Gretta you're not suppose to go shopping in work time"
To which I replied

"I was getting work stuff" *in a foul voice*
I was thinking to myself what the **** are you doing here? I kept ringing my boss attempting to get him to come and sign off some of my work that I'd been pestering him to sign off all day. I thought if the boss was around maybe Climber Dude would make a sharp exit. However, he really wasn't getting the hint and when my boss finally did turn up to sign my work off him and Climber dude completely hit it off, leaving me even more pissed off. Now he's probably thinking he can pop in any frigging time he wants. I don't want him to though, does he think about what I may want? No. What a selfish little git.
This is where the downfall happened though because I was so agitated by Climber Dude turning up. I decided to text Jerk Boy and we got into a flirtatious text conversation. I know I shouldn't have but you don't understand I was annoyed and needed cheering up and at the moment in time the only person I wanted was Jerk Boy. He played along as always and allowed me to enjoy my flirtatious fun.
It sounds silly as you can see me and commitment don't really go together but I am beginning to wish that I did have a stable man in my life a. to get flipping Climber Dude out of my office and life and b. so I would move on from Jerk Boy. Yet this man in my life I have to like him, there has to be a spark or some kind of chemistry and he has to respect me. What am I going on about, this isn't me, this isn't Gretta.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

To echo your comment on my blog, you could have text me. It's a less scary option.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home