Monday, September 25, 2006

The 4 Ms - M en M ake M e M ad

Climber dude and a friend that we both know came and to see me today in work!!!!!!! Climber dude put me in a position. He asked me in front of the other guy when we were going to go out knowing full well I had my diary on me and also that being the softy I am would no way reject him in front of another. So, I got out my diary and reluctantly surfed through it and said the only evening I had free was a week Thursday. He then said he'd look into it and get back to me. I actually thought that's not too bad, he may end up working or busy and then I'll get out of it for another few weeks. However, I got a text tonight from Climber dude saying that that Thursday is fine but I have to choose what we do and where we go. Great so not only do I have to go but it's up to me to decide where. Yet at least he's gone off the idea of cooking me a meal coz that really isn't good I don't think I could have hacked that. So my plan is the local and hopefully we'll bump into some people we know and we'll be able to join them. That sounds like a good plan right - plus if I get bored I can just say I have a headache from the smoke or something and leave early.
I know I sound harsh but it's like this; Veng said in a previous comment that flirting with other guys doesn't help the situation but Veng the way I see it is you have different types of guys. The guys you can just have abit of fun with knowing full well that that's all they want and it seems that the gorgeous guys are that type of guy if you get me, then the type that are a bit more serious and full on and the type you do want to settle down with (they're me when Jerk Boys about) and will get hurt if you mess with them. Climber dude is a really great guy and a good mate but to start the whole dating thing with him when I am screwed up over Jerk boy would be so wrong. Plus climber dude is a pushy so and so. I can hold my own usually but not against this guy he's a persistent little shit. The thing that I don't understand is why he's so bloody interested in me anyway. Like I've said before we have nothing at all in common and last time we went out we both looked bored out of our brains. Which to be blunt I am pretty certain we were bored out of our brains. Anyway, how he managed to get me into this stupid position I don't know but he has and now I am gona have to go but I think if he hints that it's more than friendship in any shape or form I am just gona say that's not what I am looking for.
As for Jerk boy he text me today about work stuff but I've not seen or spoken to him since Thursday. Now that's good going.
WHY DO THE MEN IN MY LIFE CAUSE ME SO MUSH STRESS?

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

:(

4:57 AM  
Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I'd say the same about the women in mine...

5:56 AM  
Blogger Greco-Roman said...

Hello there, Gretta.

So..., you won't reject a man in front of another? That's interesting. I see some other men here already.

So, how would you like to go out some time? You can choose where and when. Whattaya say, hmmm?
I'm kidding!

Nice blog.

8:25 PM  
Blogger Instantiable said...

Men are teh suck!!

Men are the bane of human existance!!

Save a steak, eat a lesbian!!

Ok, so maybe that last one was gross, sorry. At least it's an old post, so no children should see it.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home