Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...

I get into work and what do I find? My half of the project exactly where I left it. I'm a bit pee'd now. Seriously, he spoke to me on the phone and said he'd pick it up yesterday, and not only that he kept me on the phone so he could inform me about his weekend away. He also told me that he hadn't finished his half of the project and doesn't know if he'll have much time, I think he was hinting for me to help. I said that if I had time I would but I can't guarantee it so he should probably have a back up. Truth is I am now not going to help him at all he obviously doesn't appreciate the effort. Maybe I am being slightly harsh we both have a meeting later that we have to attend it's going to be long and tedious and the bosses are going to feed us far too much information and try and add to our already overflowing work loads. Yet it does mean that we'll see each other and I'll finally be able to make sure he looks over my work. I don't care if he hates it, it's tough I am not changing it now.
Sorry I am just a little stressed!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher D. Bate said...

I'm stressed too.

I'm having my first date in who knows how long and I'm really nervous!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I thought i'd return the favour and I liked what I saw

Hope you are well

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home