Friday, August 26, 2011

Confused some!

I spoke to Biker yesterday. It felt really weird, strained even but I think it's getting easier. I had weird dreams last night but they weren't Biker related. He was online earlier but I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me. He says he wants us to be friends so if that's the case I'mg guessing we will chat online this weekend.

I'm staying at Best Friends adn Hubbys house this weekend to look after their cat. It should be good.

Oh Mr Tall was online today first time in AGGEESS! He's been seeing a girl but it came to an end last weekend. He's heading to the states for a few months from Jan. I joked saying I could take a few weeks holiday and go with him or meet him ot there. He seemed to agree with this and said I'd be more than welcome. So I may just do it. If Biker doesn't want me at least Mr Tall will look after me a bit. Mr Tall - what a joke. He's so non committal it's amazing and yet he's the one who wants to hang out with me and Biker who seemed committed doesn't.

Life gets so damn confusing sometimes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home