Thursday, August 04, 2011

Fucking shit shit fuck!

To say life is just a bit shit at the moment is an understatement. Life is fucking shit and it still doesn't give it the added boost it needs to emphasize my point that life is shit.

My old man is in hospital too poorly to have the op he needs to get better. Yes Shit.

I went out last night and Jerkboy and his girlfriend (who he might propose to shortly) were there and although I like his girlfriend she really is such a princess... Here is some of her facebook status' this week..

"said to Jerkboy, if we should ever have babies I have all the names already picked out, except a middle name for a boy, you can have that one. So he thought about it for a millisecond and said, How about Jerkboy? Haha "

"having yummy cocktails with Jerkboy"

"love is sitting through Rocky Horror without complaining because you know it makes someone else happy :0)"

"My plan for the day off work: watch Bolt, have breakfast, workout, have a bath, get dressed and spend afternoon with Jerkboy. Yeay"!

"wishes it was yesterday again and that I was walking in the sunshine with Jerkboy and having a yummy lunch"

Did I mention I quite like this girl regardless of the fact that she is a facebook drip and I hate facebook drips. Oh and I'm sure every time I opened my mouth last night there was a hint of bitchiness in my tone. I wish I could control that better but I can't. I have no reason to be a bitch to this girl none whats0ever. I don't know what my problem is. Oh yes I do my problem is life is shit at the moment and her facebook comments makes her life sound so fucking perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home