Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Telling myself: Every little thing is going to be al-right.

Things are really tough at the moment. My dad is very poorly. He's having a major heart operation this week and to be honest it's not a certainty that he'll make it through.

It's just really hard. I've played it down to most of my friends, shrugging it off in hope that he will make it through. But deep down I know sending a very poorly man for a very major operation has pretty huge risks.

What I really need is for someone to hug me and tell me it's all going to be al-right but I wont allow anyone close enough. So instead I write this because sometimes writing takes one heck of a weight off of these very heavy shoulders.


3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

*Hugs*

It'll be alright.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pray about it. God's always there to listen

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Angela said...

Best wishes to your dad! <3

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home