Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pale Prune! SHIT

It's my birthday tomorrow and unfortunately I have the wrinkles to prove it.

This year my forehead got liney. Both my nan and my gran when they were alive were the wrinkliest old women I ever did meet. This I instantly knew was bad news for me. It was as if from the moment I was born I was destined to be wrinkly.

However, I wasn't expecting to have quite the amount of lines that I do on my head before I reach 30. I can't afford botox. I know this because I've looked into the cost of botox because seriously I need botox. These lines serious appeared like no one's business. This time last year not a wrinkle in sight.

I now have to have a hairstyle with a fringe. I can no longer clip my fringe back and put my hair in a ponytail to make my hair last that one last day without a wash. Oh no!!!! Those days are loooong gone.

I find myself looking at other people's foreheads who are my age. Even my older sister has no wrinkles. How did she fucking get away with that she has the same bloody genes. However she started going grey when she was 20 and I'm still yet to find my first grey hair. I'd love to view this as a positive but quite frankly it's all a bit shit. I can afford hair dye.

I figure if I was in my 60s my lines would be warming, sweet, friendly, sexy for a 60 year old even. BUT I haven't even got half way there yet.

Now I realise I'm not just destined to be wrinkly I'm desined to look like a pasty prune.

This my friends is pure fucking agony. You try knowing your destiny is to be a pasty prune and see how you feel.

Happy (no botox and an awful lot of lines) birthday to me.


1 Comments:

Blogger a.k.a temptress said...

Happy Birthday :) Have a fab day!

Don't worry too much about the forehead wrinkles, everyone has 'em!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home