Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just Friends

Biker and I are going to see how we do with being "just" friends and we're going to be limiting the amount of time we spend talking.

I re-added him on facebook but he hasn't accepted me.

It's been 24 hours since we last speak and I'm an insecure mess. Has he met someone? is this why he's suddenly wanting things to change. Why doesn't he want me to go out there and see if this could be something.

Why have I come to the place where I'm willing to take risks for this guy and why won't he let me?

My head is full of questions. But the one thing I know is how I'm feeling and that's like I've lost something that I really should have realised sooner that I wouldn't want to lose this. I don't want to lose this. And I think I've left it too late.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Angela said...

I was going to say that if he meant what he said before, then there would be no way that he would leave you hanging like that, but maybe I'm just too cynical. Maybe he's insecure, and that's why he cut it off now.

I know how hard it is. <3

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home