Friday, May 07, 2010

Sunsets and New Guy

So, I'm back from my holiday. Ended up sharing a room with JerkBoy - turns out JerkBoy chats in his sleep. During his sleep he told me to shut the fuck up. It was very funny although due to his chitter chatter I didn't sleep too well.The sunset in Cyprus was pretty impressive ey?

Anyways, I got home to an email from New Guy and we had an email conversation today. Which was good. He let me know that he's not going to be about for a bit though, he going to a stag doo this weekend, and next weekend he's meeting up with some friends from the city he used to live. The following weekend we've arranged to go on a walk with some of the guys, and as he's really into photography I've asked him for some photography tips and he's told me to bring my camera on the walk. So, I'll hopefully get some time with him then but truth is even though I'm feeling more confident that he is at least a little interested in me it seems to be a ridiculously long process and I'm not into waiting. I know good things are suppose to come to those who wait, but truth is I just want us to get on with things, and with me being away and now him being away it just feels like such a large gap between that walk we had before I went away until next time we catch up. I hope he doesn't meet anyone in the meantime, I hope I don't too. The more I get to know New Guy the more I like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home