Monday, April 19, 2010

The girl did good....

I went to CDs leaving drinks last night.

I was acutally much more comfortable than I expected to be. New Guy was there, so he's back from working away, he came and chatted to me for ages, then he went and chatted to some of the lads, and I mingled and I definitely caught him looking at me on quite a few occasions.

It felt nice knowing that CD was leaving and in that very room was at least a potential.

I left early as planned and I braved it....

I hugged CD goodbye and I whispered in his ear "I'm at peace I have been for a while have a fantastic time".

It was what he needed to hear and it was what I needed to say.

He's the past, the future is most definitely brighter.

Now all I need is for New Guy to just be more clear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

See? :) Glad you had a good time

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home