Monday, April 26, 2010

We have lift off.....

Well, kind of....

New Guy and I spent the afternoon together yesterday. We met up at the pub, and then we had food with some of the guys, then he suggested a walk, I was up for it but none of the guys were (conveniently). So we walked from that pub through some woodland, countryside area to another pub and then back again. We were alone together from 3pm - 8pm, real chat and getting to know each other time. It was excellent. No physical contact but he's text me today and I just feel happy.

I'm off to Cyprus Wednesday for a week with some of the guys New Guy isn't coming! But, I just am so glad we got some good time together before I go.

And what's more is it wasn't until 9pm that I even twigged that CD would have flown off yesterday. At 9pm he would have been in Ibiza. I was having so much fun with New Guy it hadn't even crossed my mind that that day was his leaving day.

I'm kind smiley and happy right now.

I don't know what's around the corner but I'm looking forward to finding out.

1 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

What a BEAUTiFUL walk - LOVE moments like those...

I'm glad you're HAPPY & HOPE things work out how you feel they're supposed to...

Just be cautious that New Guy isn't after you for alterior motives since he has witnessed how much YOU REALLY like him & have pursued him...

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home