Friday, April 23, 2010

bacardi drinking tonight

I am sat at home with the bacardi tonight. It's not my usual Friday night, but Best Friend is away at a fancy hotel with her work, she won some kind of amazing bonus. Jerk Boy is off out on the town with his team at work, Intellect has gone to London for the weekend and my partying duo are doing their thang without me.

Anyhow, you would have noticed JerkBoy has been a bit quiet of late on this blog. He's still about but I guess we probably hit a bit of a tipping point a few weeks ago. It's not even that he's intentially backed away, it's just he's met a girl.

Yes you heard me right, he's met a girl on his team at work, and he's soooooo into her. He text me just this evening telling me he was playing footsie with her in the taxi on the way to their night out on the town. But as nothing is ever simple with JerkBoy this girl has a man. Yes who she's living with. JerkBoy has met the guy and has said "Gretta he's a good guy I don't want to mess her good relationship up" but that doesn't really seem to be stopping JerkBoy last weekend her bloke was away and he slept over her place (apparently there was another girl from work staying over as well). I just don't think it's too wise, but nor can I judge, bloody hell I slept with Flatmate and he's now married to the girl he was with when we were sleeping together.

Anyways, so he's completely obsessive about this girl, it's kind of cute, and I've met her and think she's lovely and I've told him that I wish she didn't have a guy so he'd have a girl he can be content and happy with. Unfortunately when it comes to JerkBoy and girls he's just not that stable.

Anyway back to my book and bacardi....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home