Wednesday, April 14, 2010

yabber yabber.

I woke up at about 4am this morning with a hangover. At 4am I felt awful. I thought if I feel like this when I get up in a few hours time I am not going to work.

Then I woke up at 7.15am and felt fine, in fact better than fine I felt pretty darn good.

So I hopped out of bed, got ready, and left the house. Then realised I'd completely forgotten to eat breakfast. So I ate my lunch at 10am. Now I'm blooming ridiculously hungry adn egging 5pm to hurry up and arrive so I can go home and stuff my face.

Can't believe my hangover arrived early though... Can't believe the state of the previous blog.

In other news....

New Guy is pissing me off. So I took Scotty's great advice and replied to his email. I kept it short something like this..

"ha funny link but slightly scary!!!! how was your weekend?"

To which he hasn't replied, but he's been online because he's been on facebook. So, that annoys me if he's been on facebook he must have read his email. Anyway, I'm convinced he's working away again this week, which sucks because this 2 weeks with no communication is killing me, I'm a fast mover usually and it's just slowing down the whole process. Anyway, even though he's away I've sent a group email inviting peeps to the pub on Friday night and I included him... Yep still no reply, but a few of us are going.

Still don't want to go to CDs leaving drinks on Sunday, still going though, to show my face and to make sure there are no hard feelings, although I think there are always hard feelings between exs.

I keep telling myself just get to the end of this week and then CD will be out of your life for good.

I don't feel sad about that I just feel like I wish it would all hurry up and be over.

Oh and I'm considering getting a tattoo but I'm off to sun myself for a week in 2 weeks time and when I read up about new tattoos it says avoid sunbathing for the first month or so, so it'll have to wait for my return. It's gona be something I design myself and it will go on my foot. ROCK ON!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home