Tuesday, April 13, 2010

drunk drunk dugojgfdhgklajfkladsfasg

I am soooo drunk right nw and u;M Diubg ny ysal and not changing any of ny typing errors.

SO HWAT happened was I went out with this married coupek and I know and the huby decided to byy mm e ferings all night.

This wasn't oartuicularly funny becasuse by the end of the night he had us doing shot.s
Yes that's right shots oagf tabquila nad bacradrai and all over spirit.s.

So yeah Oam prtyy drunk right now.

Hmmmmm I think you can probalyt tell!!!


It's been along time since iVE THDRUNK this much. It's been along time since I ve'; done a drunk post too. you tknow the post where I pxnt vchnagem my errods.

this willb e funnr treaying in the morning for sure.

anyway snight you all I need sleeo and I;m tied votg to be able to do work today i MEN TOMORROW. well thanlfilly boss is on holdiuay with the family so if i'm hunglaver it wont be to big a dral forhoprfuly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

haha!

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home