Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Conclusion Is...

That I just don't think New Guy is interested.

It's a real shame but I haven't heard anything from him and okay he was visiting his sister at the weekend, and he's possibly working away this week but he has my number, he could text me. The only reason I can think to why he hasn't been in touch is because he's just not interested.

I emailed him a response to one of his links he'd sent me, he hasn't replied to that and I emailed a group email about going to the pub tomorrow evening and he hasn't replied to that either. I know if he's working away potentially he wont have access to email, but still right now I'm feeling properly like he's just not interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scotty said...

Quite possible

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home