Friday, April 23, 2010

itching.

It's been a bit of a funny week. Everything within me has wanted to contact New Guy. The weather here is delicious, I could eat the sunshine. Ok that just sounds weird.

I was going to text New Guy and say "I'm planning on going for a walk tomorrow let me know if you want to come" problem is if he rejects me I won't be able to face him and I already know he's planning on joining the guys at the pub on Sunday evening.

So, I've decided not to text him, plus I promised myself I wanted him to chase me and he just doesn't seem to be doing it. Ahhh well. I'm off to Cyprus next week, so maybe after my week's holiday I'll come back and be ready for the full on chase, or I'll come back and not want to chase at all.

Who knows!

1 Comments:

Blogger stillarockstar said...

Ick. I've been in that position before, not fun trying so hard to resist contacting him. WILLPOWER GIRL - you can do it! And, seriously, Cyprus? Jealous. Holler if you need company. ...AND want to pay for my way down there. ;P

Thanks for your comments...

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home