Thursday, April 08, 2010

Interested or not?

Still nothing from New Guy.

JerkBoy says it's all part of the game but I'm not feeling it. I've shown interest, if you're interested show interest back. If you don't I'm only going to assume you're not interested which is what I'm now doing.

The signals were there but now I'm wondering if they've rapidly diappeared.

1. He asked me if Jerkboy and I were item - trying to find out if I was single.
2. He aked for my number then text me to give me his.
3. He always sits next to me or near me when in the pub
4. He's tried being jokey with me.
5. He holds eye contact
6. He's asked some get to know me better questions
7. He told me he wouldn't be about because he was working away.

The signs are there. JerkBoy says from watching him he thinks he's interested. So why hasn't he replied to my text is it part of the game? has he gone off me? or did I just read the signals wrongly?

I've played the game with guys before and within 2 days they usually text, this guy I'm not sure I understand the rules with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home