Monday, March 15, 2010

Just a little crush but more like complete infatuation.

So I saw New Guy once over the weekend for like about 5 minutes. Didn't even really talk just smiled at each other.

I fancy him. I have that all consuming feeling when you have a crush on someone. At every possibility I'm trying to find things out about him. I literally stalk his facebook page. He's never on facebook chat which annoys me because I want to chat to him. I've emailed him to say the guys are going to the pub on Tuesday night if he wants to join us. He hasn't replied. I think he knows I'm interested and is playing the whole Mr Cool thing or he is just ignoring me. Which is somewhat worse.

I still question whether he knows about me and CD because their now friends. But all I want to do is to get to know this guy. I think he's handsome, friendly enough, and definitely my type. I'm not into doing things slow either which means my patience is somewhat under a test.

I so want him to come out with teh guys Tuesday night I want a chance to get to know him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home